Ask a new question

LoungeKey

Posted by Garmin88 Garmin88
Message 1 of 9 1,444 Views

Hi

I have a Qantas World Mastercard 

I also was able to register for The LoungeKey 

With my card details.

I am wondering whether I am eligible to use it  with unlimited access with this card 

Thanks 

Ben

0 Kudos

Re: LoungeKey

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 9 1,439 Views

Hey Ben, thanks for getting in touch.
Whilst you'll be able to enjoy unlimited complimentary lounge visits for you and your accompanying guests, we recommend you check individual lounge conditions before travelling. The Terms and Conditions are available via this link.
Hope this helps!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Garmin88 Garmin88
Message 3 of 9 1,438 Views

Thanks for that but I am trying to make sure whether I can use the Bankwest Qantas World Card to access the lounge key areas.

As some people has said that it’s only if you have a Bankwest  Mor World Mastercard

Please clarify

Thanks

Ben

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 9 1,437 Views

Sorry for the confusion Ben, it's only the More World MasterCard, not the Qantas World MasterCard which is eligible for the complimentary LoungeKey access.

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Wayne_Lord Wayne_Lord
Message 5 of 9 1,299 Views

Hello

The Qantas World card allows access to LoungeKey despite what others are saying.

If you can register then you can get access to Loung Key

This card is no longer available but was is accepted by LoungeKey.

I dont know where the contray information in the other posts has come from?????

The only problem is that if the additional card holder has the same credit card number as you then they wont be admitted on their card and you may have to pay for a guest depemding on the individual Lounge policy

This is from personal recent experience at a Lounge.

Make sure any additional card holders have a separate number then ALL can registyer and be accepted at the Lounge.  The lack of actual information from the credit card provider regarding this issue is astounding

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 6 of 9 1,297 Views

Hi @Wayne_Lord, hopefully I can resolve any confusion there may be around this today.

Whilst you may still be able to register using the Qantas World MasterCard, the unlimited complimentary lounge visits for you and your accompanying guests is only something offered on the More World MasterCard, as per the Bankwest agreement. You can view more details on this via our Credit Card Comparison Table, or using the Lounge Key Terms and Conditions page.

An Bankwest Additional Card Holder will have an exact replica of the Primary Card, just with their name on it. As the card numbers are exactly the same, entering the lounge under terms outside of the arrangement on a More World MasterCard may attract a fee as you have mentioned.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Message 7 of 9 1,273 Views

Hello

The original Qantas World card allows access to LoungeKey despite what others are saying.

If you can register then you can get access to Loung Key

This card is no longer available but  is accepted by LoungeKey.

I dont know where the contray information in the other posts has come from?????

The only problem is that if the additional card holder has the same credit card number as you then they wont be admitted on their card and you may have to pay for a guest depemding on the individual Lounge policy

This is from personal recent experience at a Lounge registered with C/C and got access

This has also been confirmed by Lounge Key

Make sure any additional card holders have a separate number then ALL can registyer and be accepted at the Lounge.  

0 Kudos

Message 8 of 9 1,272 Views

The card I am referring to is the original Qantas Card offered by Bankwest and then upgraded to Qantas World Card

After several Emails to Bankwest who were unable to advise correctly and then Lounge Key it has been determined that if you can register with Lounge Key using ther app then access is available.

Lounge Key have also confirmed that supplementary cartds holders are also entitled to full access

The real issue is that Bankwest do NOT give the supplementary card holder a different card number and as the card is your key to entry and supplementary cardholder will be denied access and you may be required to pay for the supplementary card holder at the Lounge.

To overcome this Bankwest should issue any supplementary card to the holder with a different number so that it can identify that each party holds a valid credit card for access

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.