Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Visitor

Lounge access

Posted by Swapnil Swapnil
Message 1 of 4 563 Views

Hi 

I am really disappointed with changes to the  lounge access policy for moreworld mastercard. In my opinion the new policy of 10 complementary lounge access should only be applicable to new customers. Existing customers who had unlimited lounge access should not have been subject to this change. I am thinking of cancelling my card as it no longer suits my purpose.

New Contributor

Re: Lounge access

Posted by Fraze Fraze
Message 2 of 4 547 Views

To be honest I think 10 complimentary lounge access uses per year is a lot anyway but I can see why you're frustrated about it. Hopefully they take your feedback into account.

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 3 of 4 540 Views

Hi @Swapnil thanks for your feedback regarding our recent changes to the More World Mastercard. 

I can appreciate this is disappointing and have forwarded your feedback through. 

0 Kudos
Visitor

Posted by Swapnil Swapnil
Message 4 of 4 411 Views

Fraze 

I am not sure what is your family structure. In my family we are three people me, wife and a disable child. One of the main reason I signed up for this card was because it allowed unlimited lounge access which is very important when traveling with a disabled child. Just one return trip from Cranes or Gold Coast will almost use up all the 10 access. In my opinion 10 lounge access instead of unlimited is a significant reduction, I am happy to pay higher annual fee if required to retain the unlimited access. Even if I don’t use up all the 10 access, it is good to know that if necessary I have the privilege.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.