Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Late payment fee

Posted by noorraziq noorraziq
Message 1 of 6 856 Views

I was charged a late payment fee by BankWest. I called in and requested a reversal as I was travelling. I spoke to a senior rep and she told me that the reversal will come through in a day or so. 

After a week of no reversal I called in again today and was told that the senior rep has left instructions not to reverse payments. This is contradictory to what I was told last week. 

It is not much but I am not happy about it. Big bank going back on their words. I have lodged a complaint with BankWest. Let's hope that they will fix this. 

0 Kudos

Re: Late payment fee

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 6 851 Views

Hi @noorraziq, thanks for taking the time to let us know what's happened. I'm glad you've logged this with us so our team can investigate what happened. If you need any further help with this please feel free to email your full name and contact details to us at forum@bankwest.com.au

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 6 849 Views

Thanks SarahF

Just sent my details to the provided Email address

Regards

Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 4 of 6 815 Views

Did you end up getting this matter resolved @noorraziqSmiley Sad

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 6 814 Views

Yes. They waived the fee (for the last time. Smiley Happy)

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 6 of 6 812 Views

Lucky Lucky! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley SurprisedSmiley LOL

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.