Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
HMJ

Is my credit card "platinum"?

Posted by HMJ HMJ
Message 1 of 5 769 Views

I have a MC Zero Direct credit card, it does not mention the word platinum but I have previously been eligible for international travel insurance.  Is this still the case? I meet all the other criteria of paying on my credit card etc.

0 Kudos

Re: Is my credit card "platinum"?

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 5 763 Views

Hi @HMJ, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. On your online banking it should have the name of your card. If it is a platinum card it should say MasterCard Platinum however this may have been changed if you've nicknamed your accounts. Alternatively you can live chat with us via your online banking or give us a call on 13 17 19 so we can check this for you. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 3 of 5 737 Views

It doesn't say the Platinum on the actual card @HMJ?

Don't all Bankwest Gold and Platinum credit cards state this on the card itself @SarahF?

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 5 733 Views

Yes @cgm, this is correct our Gold and Platinum credit cards should state this on the card, however if anyone is unsure of their card we can confirm this over the phone.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 5 of 5 554 Views

Hi @HMJ

Check out some of the really disappointing changes Bankwest is making to its credit cards here.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.