Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

If I BPAY for flights using my platinum credit card, am I still eligible for the insurance?

Posted by Lesley Lesley
Message 1 of 6 660 Views

0 Kudos

Re: If I BPAY for flights using my platinum credit card, am I still eligible for the insurance?

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 6 659 Views

Hi @Lesley, you'd need to purchase the flights using the card directly to be eligible for the  complimentary insurance. Thanks

0 Kudos

Re: If I BPAY for flights using my platinum credit card, am I still eligible for the insurance?

Posted by Lesley Lesley
Message 3 of 6 657 Views

0 Kudos

Posted by Lesley Lesley
Message 4 of 6 656 Views

When you say I need to purchase flights directly - Can I purchase through FlightCentre or do I have to do it directly through the airline?

0 Kudos

Posted by Lesley Lesley
Message 5 of 6 652 Views

@LyndsC Thanks When you say I need to purchase flights directly - Can I purchase through FlightCentre or do I have to do it directly through the airline? (sorry to post this a few times I am new to this forum)

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 644 Views

Thats ok @Lesley, you can certainly purchase through Flight Centre, however they would need to be purchased from there using your card, rather than a BPAY as that is a funds transfer. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions, that's what we're here for! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.