SOLVED
Accepted Solution

How to setup a pin for the first time?

[ Edited ]
Posted by Kajol Kajol
Message 1 of 4 1,253 Views

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: How to setup a pin for the first time?

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 1,250 Views

Hi @Kajol,

The easiest way to change your PIN is via online banking.

1. once you’ve logged in - select PINS & activate cards from the self service menu
  2. select the card number from the card to manage menu
  3. choose a new 4 digit PIN
  4. enter an SMS code to confirm your identity and you’re done

If you don’t have access to online banking you can visit one of our Bankwest ATMS with the Self Select PIN feature. Not all ATMS have this functionality but you can check which ones do by searching for a nearby ATM and looking for the phrase Self Select PIN once the ATM locations have been displayed.

0 Kudos

Posted by Kilindie26 Kilindie26
Message 3 of 4 704 Views

Hi can us get me my pin number

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 700 Views

Hi @Kilindie26, I have just responded to your other question here in regards to this Smiley Happy Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.