Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Debit card already activated but I can’t get an actual physical card to use.

Posted by cjones cjones
Message 1 of 2 542 Views

I need help. Please. 
I have a debit eftpos card, the account is already activated and can see all the card details when I log onto my Bankwest app. But, I have never received an actual physical card that I can use. I've looked in the 'manage my cards' section through the 'self service' option. There is no option to get a card sent to me when I press on this debit card details. I can see it with all the details when I open 'manage my cards' and it has the number expiry date and cvv. The only option is to change the pin and to temporarily lock the card.  I just really need to know how do i get a card sent to me so I can use it? 

0 Kudos

Re: Debit card already activated but I can’t get an actual physical card to use.

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 483 Views

Hi @cjones so we can look into what's happened here for you, please have a chat with our Online Messaging Team 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.