Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Debit MasterCard linked accounts

Posted by Jonat Jonat
Message 1 of 3 1,365 Views

Can I use internet banking to see which cards are linked to my accounts and can I change this using Internet banking - I can't seem to find it

Thanks

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Debit MasterCard linked accounts

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 3 1,365 Views

Hi @Jonat, you'll need to call us on 13 17 19 if you want to add an account to one of your cards as this is currently not available via online banking.

Senior Contributor

Re: Debit MasterCard linked accounts

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 3 of 3 1,363 Views

I'd like to add a +1 for this as a feature request @SarahF. Being able to see what accounts are linked to which card I have, and being able to manage those linkages myself would be a great feature to add to BOB web and mobile.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.