Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Credit Card additional card holder

Posted by Usman86 Usman86
Message 1 of 9 161 Views

How can I apply for additional credit card?

Regards

Usman

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Credit Card additional card holder

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 9 149 Views

Hi @Usman86, great question.

To do this, we require you to complete and sign the 'Additional Cardholder(s) Request Form' along with the additional party to sign this. The 'Additional Cardholder(s) Request Form' is located under the Credit Cards heading, which you can view here.

If the person you are requesting to add as an additional card holder is not already a Bankwest customer, we will require them to be identified in a Bankwest store. Please click here to view the ID requirements for the additional card holder, if they are not already with Bankwest.

You can either fax the form to 1300 765 515, or post it to Bankwest: PO Box E237, Perth WA 6841. Alternatively, you can drop it into your closest Bankwest store. Whilst we don't have a centralised email address, if preferred you will be able to forward the info through BankMail, via the "Message Centre" tab of your Online Banking. It will be received by our email team, and responded to within 1 - 2 business days.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 9 134 Views

Thanks for your reply. I've filled out the form for additional card holder and faxed it to 1300 765 515 along with one primary ID i.e. copy of Passport. Would that be enough.

Thanks

Usman

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 9 129 Views

Hi @Usman86, the additional cardholder will be required to go into a Bankwest store to show their ID in person.

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 9 128 Views

But there’s no BankWest store close by

0 Kudos

Message 6 of 9 126 Views

There is no BankWest store in Canberra. The email I received from BankWest earlier this week said that you can also fax that form to us on the given number. That’s why I have faxed that form this morning. I can send you that email as well from BankWest

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 7 of 9 125 Views

Sorry @Usman86, while you can certainly fax the form to us, if you're unable to get to a Bankwest store the additional cardholder can also be identified at an Australia post.

0 Kudos

Message 8 of 9 124 Views

I can certainly do that at any Australia post office. So what would I need to do at Australia post, just take the form and ID with me?!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.