Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Credit Card Min Monthly Payment Calculation

Posted by mattw mattw
Message 1 of 4 956 Views

Good morning,

I am looking to estimate what my min monthly repayments would be during a zero interest period for a business credit card.

Have phoned and asked various people with no luck, so hoping you can give an idea of how this is done.

I am not looking for an exact figure, i will get that monthly in any case, this is to allow an estimate of what that payment will be based on average monthly balance.

Many thanks in advance

Matt

0 Kudos

Re: Credit Card Min Monthly Payment Calculation

[ Edited ]
Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 951 Views

Hey @mattw, thanks for getting in touch with us. As you have mentioned, your minimum monthly repayment will vary based on the spend made within the statement period. Generally speaking, this is based on approximately 2.5% of the statement balance - I hope this is what you're after!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by mattw mattw
Message 3 of 4 950 Views

Yep, that's what I was chasing.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 946 Views

Have a great night @mattw, let us know if you have any further enquiries Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.