Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Changing the periodical payment date for my MasterCard

Posted by RichLovell RichLovell
Message 1 of 4 779 Views

Hi,

How can I change the periodicl payment date from the 14th of every month (one day before payday) to the 16th?

Thanks

Re: Changing the periodical payment date for my MasterCard

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 773 Views

Hi @RichLovell,  thanks for your question!

You certainly can change the periodic payment date for your MasterCard, to do this we'd need to speak with you over the phone as we need to identify you. If the payment is set up to debit  your account on the due date of each statement, we'd need to change the statement date of your account, as the due date will always be 25 days from this. While we can't guarantee it will always fall on the same day, we can ensure it will always falls after your pay day Smiley Happy To arrange this you can give us a call on 13 17 19 between 8am and 8pm (local time), 7 days a week.

Posted by chilicooper chilicooper
Message 3 of 4 145 Views

Hi There,

How do I do this for my home loan account?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 142 Views

Hi @chilicooper, thanks for your enquiry. I firstly need to make you aware that whilst we can't change your monthly home loan due date, we can change the date that you make your payment. For this reason it is important to take note of what your due date is, and ensure that there are sufficient funds to cover the minimum repayment amount, prior to making any changes.

If you have set up a payment to your home loan with Bankwest directly (as a Periodical Payment) you would need to speak with a consultant to have this updated. You can login to Online Banking and select the "Chat Now" button at the bottom of your screen between 7am – 6pm AWST Monday – Friday for assistance. Alternatively you can call our Contact Centre on 13 17 19 between 8am - 8pm your local time, 7 days a week.

If you have created the payment within your Online Banking as a recurring "Scheduled Payment" you will be able to modify this via the "Payments and Transfers > Scheduled Payments" tab, on the left side menu once you have logged into your Online Banking. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.