Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Card replacement

Posted by tanklynpjones tanklynpjones
Message 1 of 7 114 Views

An ATM swallowed my card.

I don't want to cancel anything, just order a replacement.

How do I do it?

0 Kudos

Re: Card replacement

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 7 114 Views

Hi @tanklynpjones, for security reasons if a card is retained by an ATM we do need to cancel the card. We'd need to speak with you on 13 17 19, or via our online messaging service to assist with this.

You can access messaging during WA business hours by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Message us now".

0 Kudos

Posted by tanklynpjones tanklynpjones
Message 3 of 7 79 Views

Thank you 

0 Kudos

Posted by Matea0216 Matea0216
Message 4 of 7 15 Views

can i still use online banking transaction?once the card already cancelled?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 5 of 7 11 Views

Hi @Matea0216, your access to your Online Banking is still valid even when a card is cancelled. You'll still be able to transfer funds, view your accounts/transactions - all features of Online Banking are still active Smiley Happy Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Posted by Matea0216 Matea0216
Message 6 of 7 10 Views

really? i try to buy online products but my card was declined payment? how is that?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 7 of 7 9 Views

Sorry @Matea0216, I think I may have misunderstood your enquiry.

If a card is cancelled you will still be able to login to your Online Banking, however the card is unable to be used for online purchases etc. You'd need to wait for the new card to arrive via the post so that you can activate this and use it safely.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.