Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Can I use my Halo ring and Debit card at the same time?

Posted by bec2018 bec2018
Message 1 of 4 473 Views

Hi Team, 

Just wondering, if I activate my Halo ring, will I still be able to use my Debit mastercard for tap purchases?

I dont assume I will need to use my card very often, but I want to have the option...? And i dont want to activate my ring, if it means I cant use my card Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rebecca 

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Can I use my Halo ring and Debit card at the same time?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 473 Views

Hey @bec2018, thanks for your enquiry.
You can totally use both! The Bankwest Halo ring is used in the same way a card is, and even has a 16 digit "card" number (you'll be able to view this, and the expiry date on the letter received with the ring). Even though the card and the ring are linked to the same account, they're 2 different devices and therefore can both be activated and used as you wish.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

Posted by bec2018 bec2018
Message 3 of 4 472 Views

Awesome, thanks so much for the info DanaeC and for speedy reply as well Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 469 Views

My pleasure @bec2018, have a great day and thanks for banking with us!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.