Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Business Online Banking has no Self Service option to change my PIN. How do I do it?

Posted by MrMooo MrMooo
Message 1 of 8 467 Views

0 Kudos

Re: Business Online Banking has no Self Service option to change my PIN. How do I do it?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 8 460 Views

Hi @MrMooo, thanks for your enquiry. When you first receive your card, a PIN will arrive via the post shortly after. Can I confirm if you are able to view the Business Account that the card is linked to, in your Personal Online Banking? If so, you will be able to change the PIN via the "Self Service > PINS and Activate Cards" tab there. If not, once the PIN arrives via the post, you are able to amend this at any Bankwest ATM. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Re: Business Online Banking has no Self Service option to change my PIN. How do I do it?

Posted by MrMooo MrMooo
Message 3 of 8 459 Views

Hi Danae,

This account was opened in 2014 along with 2 other business accounts. I received PINs for the other 2 but not this one so I've never been able to use the card. Most of my transactions are online which is working perfectly, except as I said, I DON'T have the Self Service menu on my OBB page. Please help as I now need to use the PIN.

Thanks & regards,

Martin 

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 8 458 Views

Hi @MrMooo, my apologies if the above was not clear. I have asked if you have access to Personal Online Banking (BOB), and if you are able to view the account there, as well as in Online Business Banking? As the Self Service tab is not a feature offered in Online Business Banking, the business account may also be linked to your BOB access, and you can update the PIN there. If you do not use BOB for this specific account, we would ask you to call our Business Support Team on 137 000 between 8am – 6pm your local time Monday – Friday, or 8am – 2pm your local time on Saturdays to have a new PIN issued. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Posted by MrMooo MrMooo
Message 5 of 8 457 Views

Hi Danae,

Yes, I also logged on to Personal Online Banking and still don't have the right menu so I'll have to go to a branch. There's only one in this area half an hour away. Thanks for you help anyway.

Cheers from Martin.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 6 of 8 454 Views

You won't have to go to a store @MrMooo, as mentioned a new PIN can be issued over the phone. If you would prefer to visit a store however, a colleague may be able to assist you in looking at having the Business Account added to your online access. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by MrMooo MrMooo
Message 7 of 8 453 Views

Thanks Danae,

Ok, will follow up on the phone as you suggest. I already have all the online functions except this Self Service section.

Cheers from Martin.

0 Kudos

Posted by MrMooo MrMooo
Message 8 of 8 414 Views

They couldn't help me over the phone which is frustrating. I'll have to make a special trip into the only branch on the NSW Central Coast 30 mins away. It shouldn't be this difficult.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.