Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Blocked Access to Account

Posted by RichOak RichOak
Message 1 of 2 455 Views

Hi

each member of our family has a BW account, and although not huge users we have generally had a great experience, howver , we have a snag.  My daughter has recently had access blocked to he online account ( too many failed attempts - she is not a frequent user) .  She has been advised that she must now go into a branch and varify herself to re open the account,.

Ordanarily this would not be a problem however she has recently started work (Monday - Friday) and our nearest Branch was at Indooroopilly and it was open Saturday mornings, sadly that has now gone.   We are left with only the Brisbane but that is only open M-F, any ideas what we can do?

any help appreciated 

0 Kudos

Re: Blocked Access to Account

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 431 Views

Hi @RichOak, I'm so sorry your daughter's unable to get into her online banking. How frustrating. 

I know both would be a bit of a road trip from Indooroopilly, but our North Lakes (9:30 - 1:30) and Helensvale (9:30 - 3:30) branches are open on Saturdays.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.