Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
JD

Adobe submit transaction dispute form

Posted by JD JD
Message 1 of 6 1,114 Views

I have completed the transaction dispute form - have sent and submitted by adobe - but I see it says only fax - I do not have fax and am travelling - did the form get submitted - do I get notified?

0 Kudos

Re: Adobe submit transaction dispute form

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 6 1,114 Views

Hi @JD, may I ask where you submitted the form through to if not via Fax? I can then look into this for you. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JD

Posted by JD JD
Message 3 of 6 1,112 Views

Hi on the online dispute form it had fill and send and that is what I did so not sure how t,find out where to and if it went as it all looked automated and I just followed the prompts - it was all online through BankWest 

0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 6 1,101 Views

I'm trying to find which form your submitted as our online form for transaction disputes does need to be faxed back. Do you happen to have a link of which form you sent that automatically went through? Alternatively if call us on 13 17 19 our team will be able to identify you to se what's happened. ^Sarah

0 Kudos

Posted by Bob242 Bob242
Message 5 of 6 753 Views

I'm in a similar situation, and who uses faxes any more?  Surely, like the other banks, there is an email address to which disputed transactions forms can be sent.

0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 6 of 6 735 Views

Hi @Bob242, if you're unable to fax you can attach the file to a Bankmail message. Bankmail is accessed via your online banking on a computer. Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.