Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

ATM took my money

Posted by Chelseab13 Chelseab13
Message 1 of 4 535 Views

I recently used a BOQ ATM to withdraw money and it said error. It did not give me my money and it came out of my account. The lady at the shop said there was nothing they could do because they only rent them out.

0 Kudos

Re: ATM took my money

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 533 Views

Hi @Chelseab13, in order for us to look into this you'd need to complete a Transaction Dispute Form (available on our Forms page, under "General forms"). Once you have completed and signed the form, you'll need to return it to us (you can do this by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Message centre" and then "Bankmail" from the left hand menu), and we can then dispute the transaction for you.

0 Kudos

Posted by Cmhealy Cmhealy
Message 3 of 4 202 Views

How long will this take

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 198 Views

Hi @Cmhealy, thanks for your enquiry. The timeframe for an ATM dispute will vary based on a number of factors, however the team will endeavour to have this done within 21 - 45 calendar days. As these disputes may require us to liaise with other financial institutions or merchants, we need to allow reasonable time for them to respond. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.