Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Why can't I get e-statements for my account?

Posted by notworking notworking
Message 1 of 6 2,802 Views

As per the title, why can't I get e-statements for my account?  

SOLUTION

Re: Why can't I get e-statements for my account?

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 6 2,796 Views

Hi @notworking, we currently don't have this feature available for business banking accounts, however I have passed your feedback onto our Business team to look into. If this feature does become available we'll make sure to post it on our Facebook & Twitter pages, as well as in the Forum. Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Pjm

Posted by Pjm Pjm
Message 3 of 6 1,076 Views

Nearly 2 years since this response was posted and e statements for business accounts are still not available! Why not? How hard can it be ffs

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 6 1,073 Views

I do understand where you are coming from @Pjm, and I can assure you that all feedback is being passed on to our Business Team. If there are any changes with Business Statements, we will be sure to update our customers. 

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by Andrew3000 Andrew3000
Message 5 of 6 23 Views

Year 2018, end of August. Still no e-statements for business accounts. Had to order over the phone, wait for over a week and still haven't received everything I have asked for.

If this does not change - I will be moving my business accounts somewhere else.

P.S: By the way you have this misleading info published on your website: https://www.bankwest.com.au/business/help/online-business-banking/access-statements

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 6 of 6 16 Views

Hi @Andrew3000, I do believe I have just replied to your Facebook post in regards to this.

As mentioned this feedback is being passed on, and we will update you if this becomes available. I do apologise for any disappointment caused.

The link you have provided above is correct - you are able to View and Order Statements within Online Business Banking. Be it an Interim Statement posted to you (listing all transactions from the date of your last statement, through until the request date), or you can choose to view and/or print any previously issued statements.

If you would like us to talk you through how to do this, please send us a PM with your best contact number.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.