on 18-01-2016 05:37 PM
1) TT money from UK banks to Australia banks - May I know how long does it take to reach my bank account? 3 days as usual?
2) What is the limit for the amount for TT service from overseas to here?
3) Do I need to delare to anyone about the type of business which I am going to do?
Thanks for your time.
Solved! Go to Solution.
on 19-01-2016 12:06 PM
- Depends on the sending bank, as well as any banks that may be intermedaries for handling the transaction. There's no fixed length of time.
- There's nothing stated on the Bankwest website about any limits on the payments received. See http://www.bankwest.com.au/personal/payments-services/moving-your-money/international-payments
- That's a question that you'd really need to ask the ATO, or your accountant.
on 19-01-2016 12:13 PM
on 19-01-2016 12:23 PM
I mean I am not sure if I should tell the bank re the type of business that I am about to do in Perth in order for me to withdraw the money. I was thinking since its my personal account, I guess it should be a "No" for this case.
on 19-01-2016 03:57 PM