on 05-10-2015 10:26 AM
It’s easy to order a new statement through your Online Business Banking login, just follow these steps:
- Select ‘account information’ in the left hand menu
- Select ‘view and order statement’
- Choose the account you need the statement for by ticking the checkbox
- Select which account the $7.50 fee will be debited from
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
on 13-10-2015 10:57 AM
Hi @mpaulo81 - I've just had a quick chat with our business team and they've advised me that while we're not able to email statements, you can print your statement via online banking however this will not have your address on it. If you do need an official statement you can follow the process @PeteW has gone through
May I ask if your account is a business or personal account?
on 05-01-2017 10:33 PM
I require a statement that at least has my name on it (no address). Is this possible using BOB or is this only possible for it to be posted to me? It's quite an urgent matter so can't wait for it to arrive by post.
on 06-01-2017 09:02 AM