Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Credit Card payment date

[ Edited ]
Posted by Simon Simon
Message 1 of 4 848 Views

What date do ineed to pay the balance of my credit card to avoid interest payments

0 Kudos

Re: Credit Card

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 842 Views

Hi @Simon, to avoid interest charges, you'll need to pay your credit card statement balance in full by the due date each month. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Posted by Simon Simon
Message 3 of 4 835 Views

Hi,

Thanks Lyndsc, I appreciate your reply.

To qualify my question, i need to explain that im currently working in Laos and I cant contact Bankwest to ask exactly what date my balance needs to be cleared, mainly, because like all corporates they dont like you sending them emails so i cant find an email address. My assumtion is that its likely that its the same date for everyone which is why I asked the question. Basically i need to know what date i need to make my payment or if someone can supply me with a contact email so i can ask them, it would appreciated.

Websites and phone numbers are no good to me.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 831 Views

Hi Simon, for security reasons we can't discuss any personal account information over email, so we'd need to either speak with you over the phone or via live chat to discuss your due date.  As each credit card due date differs depending on the account details and when your card was originally ordered, we'd need to look into your accounts to let you know the specific date. You mentioned that websites aren't helpful to you, however do you have access to Bankwest online banking via our website or our app? While you can sign up for eStatements which will email you an alert when a new statement is issued, you'd still need to log into online banking using a computer to access it.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.