Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Business banking statements

Posted by Markc Markc
Message 1 of 2 722 Views

Hi Folks,

I want to print a ststement for BAS purposes. So I need a statement from the 1st Oct to 31st Dec 2016? How do I go about that? I can download the transaction but my accountant wants a formal statement from the bank?

please help?

Mark

0 Kudos

Re: Business banking statements

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 720 Views

Hi @Markc, we can arrange a reprint of the statement that covers this period for you, however you would need to speak with our business banking team to arrange this. You can do this by calling us on 13 7000. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.