Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Business Banking - RSA Tag

Posted by inodecloud inodecloud
Message 1 of 7 1,934 Views

We have using this RSA tag or key for a while now. Is there a plan or future of having an alternative such as google authenticator or other methods of logging in.

The real issue I have here is trying to with international Accounts teams is difficult as the RSA is physical.

Re: Business Banking - RSA Tag

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 7 1,928 Views

Hi @inodecloud, we don't have any immediate plans for this, however we will ensure that your suggestion is passed on to our Business Banking team. Thanks!

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by zorfling zorfling
Message 3 of 7 1,229 Views

+1 having an alternative option to not use the RSA tag for business accounts.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 7 1,227 Views

Hi @zorfling - I have passed this feedback onto the Business Team for you, I'm sorry that I don't have a different answer for you at this time.

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by RodS RodS
Message 5 of 7 988 Views

Are there any updates on this?

FInd the RSA tag really inconveneient especially since it is so 2000s and there are much better ways (such as google authenticator) to acheive the same result - we all carry aorund a mobile phone.

0 Kudos

Posted by zorfling zorfling
Message 6 of 7 986 Views

@RodS I opened a personal account, it linked with my business account and now I can log in via the personal login/mobile app which is much nicer to use.

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 7 of 7 984 Views

We don't have anything new to share on this sorry @RodS, though we will be sure to let you know if this changes.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.