Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Bank feeds to QuickBooks Online (QBO)

Posted by Jake Jake
Message 1 of 6 725 Views

I've noticed that BankWest is now providing bank feeds to Xero and MYOB Live. Is this going to be implemented for QBO at some point? My accountant and I are having a frustrating experience using QBO effectively because BW locks out after every minute (when the token code changes). 

The simplest solution at this stage is to move banks, but I'd rather not because I like our free business transaction account. QBO is a much more suitable option for us than XERO as they only charge $5 a month through our accountant, whereas Xero is a lot pricier (more than the monthly cost of other bank trans. accounts). 

Keen to know if BankWest are considering this!

Re: Bank feeds to QuickBooks Online (QBO)

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 6 715 Views

Hi @Jake, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. We don't currently have any immediate plans for this however I'll make sure your feedback is passed onto our team to consider and review.

0 Kudos
ACA

Posted by ACA ACA
Message 3 of 6 97 Views

Hi Sarah,

Just opened a new Zero Business Transaction Account for my new business and found that Bankwest may still not be supporting QBO (as this question was asked more than a year ago). I'm in the same situation as Jake here. My accountant works with QBO and if I can't get it to work with my new Bankwest account I might have to switch banks. I don't want to do that as I love Bankwest but really need this to work. Any hope?

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 6 93 Views

Hi @ACA, I have just checked with the team and at this stage, QBO has not been implemented and we do not have any immediate plans for this I'm sorry. We certainly don't want to lose you as a customer and I can completely understand where you are coming from, and I will again ensure that feedback is passed on. If this changes, we will keep you posted Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Posted by cberg86 cberg86
Message 5 of 6 54 Views

Could you let us know why the team does not want to support direct bank feeds for QBO?

Is it something we as QBO customers should be pestering Intuit about?

QBO is a great accounting tool a LOT of small businesses are using it more and more.

It would be great if it didn't require us to use the token every time we want our bank feed updated.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 20 Views

I understand that you're keen to access this via OBB @cberg86, however at this stage we don't have any information we can share about this, other than the bank currently only supports MYOB & Xero feeds. At the moment there are no immediate plans to make any changes to this. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.